For more information please click on the link below
Please see Accept-Decline Guide files attached below.
Marshall Residents interested in applying to SAS (School For Advanced Studies) need to show:
Proof of residency
- utility service contract, bills or payment receipts (e.g., gas, water, electricity)
- property tax payment receipt
- rental/lease agreement or current rental receipt with address of property on receipt
- official government mail (e.g., CalWORKs, Social Security, MediCal)
- current pay stub
- voter registration
Proof of child's SAS eligibility
(1) identification of being gifted
(2) SBAC scores (exceed the standard in both, English and Math)
(3) qualification under 4 critical thinking skills criteria.
You need to bring documents (see above) to Mrs. Novik, SAS Coordinator,
Main Building, Room 304 (7:30-2:10, M-F) till March 2020.
Thank you for your interest in SAS!