Please see Accept-Decline Guide files attached below.
NEW - Online 2020-21 Pre-Enrollment Portal for Resident Students
L.A. Unified released a new online 2020-21 pre-enrollment portal for parents to register new students at our school at http://enroll.lausd.net.
This portal allows parents to register for enrollment and upload required documentation, while enabling school staff to access this information in a safe and secure method.
A parent guide is available now to support parents with the new system.
Marshall Residents interested in applying to SAS (School For Advanced Studies) need to provide:
Verification of residency
- utility service contract, bills or payment receipts (e.g., gas, water, electricity)
- property tax payment receipt
- rental/lease agreement or current rental receipt with address of property on receipt
- official government mail (e.g., CalWORKs, Social Security, MediCal)
- current pay stub
- voter registration
Verification of SAS eligibility
(1) identification of being gifted or
(2) SBAC scores (exceed the standard in both, English and Math) or
(3) qualification under 4 critical thinking skills criteria.
Note: Mrs. Novik will not be available during summer break, June 16 - August 17.
Thank you for your interest in SAS!