Welcome to John Marshall High School!  Veritas Vincit - Truth Conquers

John Marshall High School

Change of Address

If students have moved over the summer or will move during the school year, parents are required to give the school their new address.

Proof of address requires one of the following items: utility bill for gas, power, water, cable, land-based telephone (not cellular); property tax statement; rental agreement or lease. The items must be recent and include the name of the parent/guardian and home address.