John Marshall HS Vision Statement:
John Marshall HS will provide high-quality, creative and rigorous instruction to serve the needs of every student in our diverse population. Marshall students will graduate with the social, academic, technical, performing and literacy skills required for college and the 21st Century workplace, prepared to contribute responsibly and productively as citizens of their community.
John Marshall HS School-wide Learner Outcomes
Graduates from John Marshall HS will become globally competent students--able to use 21st Century competency in order to:
1. Demonstrate inquiry-based skills such as critical thinking, reading and writing.
2. Communicate orally and in writing in a variety of forms and contexts, using appropriate academic vocabulary.
3. Collaborate in groups, teams, and classrooms to produce an outcome, or product.
4. Demonstrate creative efforts that allow diverse perspectives and incorporate feedback from peers and teachers.
5. Respect themselves and others by actively participating in their class, school and community.