The JMHS Health Center offers comprehensive no-cost health care to currently enrolled John Marshall High School students. The Health Center offers health services to students, who may otherwise not receive care because of lack of transportation, time, and/or insurance.
For a student to become a patient at the JMHS Health Center, all he or she would have to do is pick up and complete the appropriate paperwork, and return them to the Health Center.
We offer free and confidential Reproductive Health Services without parental consent. Students are welcome to walk-in and schedule appointments.
We are located in Bungalow 621 (near the teacher's parking lot)
Services offered at our clinic:
- General/Annual Checkups
- Sports Physicals
- Acne Treatment
- Cough and cold Treatment (sick visits)
- Referral for Dental & Vision Care
- Education and Counseling
- Reproductive Health Serices (STI testing, HIV testing, Birth Control, etc.)
- Referrals for Health Care Services (x-rays, orthopedic, ect)
- Assistance enrolling students into Health Insurance Programs (CHDP, Medi-Cal or Family Pact).
Clinic Hours of Operation: Office Hours of Operation
Monday 9AM - 2PM Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4PM
Tuesday 9AM - 2PM
Wednesday 9AM - 3PM
Thursday 8AM - 12PM
For more information, visit the APHCV website at http://www.aphcv.org./
or call (323) 665-1129 ext 704